reSource™ HiFi polymerase demonstrates 3'-5' proofreading exonuclease activity in PCR. Derived from Pfu with several proprietary point-mutations it provides significantly improved performance when compared with its native form with an error rate of approximately 4.5 x 10-7.
Together with advanced buffer chemistry which already includes dNTPs this enzyme offers robust performance. Its enhanced DNA binding allows for improved processivity, increasing yield and shortening cycling times. The enhanced efficiency of reSource™ HiFi polymerase minimises PCR inhibition, potentially making amplification possible from impure samples such as colony PCR and direct PCR.
The enzyme and buffer system allow for superior PCR performance on complex templates such has mammalian genomic DNA. reSource™ HiFi polymerase can perform consistently well on a broad range of templates (including both GC and AT rich).
- 50x fidelity of Taq polymerase, 6x fidelity of standard Pfu
- Suitable for a broad range of templates up to 10Kb
- Enhanced DNA binding - improved processivity, increased yield, shortened cycle times
- Increased efficiency minimizes inhibition from impure samples
- Shortened PCR Protocols
- High yields under standard and fast PCR conditions
- Advanced Buffer Chemistry- dNTPs included in buffer
- High Fidelity PCR
- Blunt End Cloning
- Site Directed Mutagenesis
- High throughput PCR
- Mutation detection
- Impure sample amplification e.g. Colony / Direct PCR
Add to Basket
Add to Basket
For enquiries please call us or email email@example.com