With the NextSeq™ 500 Series Desktop Sequencing System we guarantee rapid turnaround times for your samples. From receipt of your DNA sample, we will perform data analysis and provide you with your results in 48 hours*
Use The NextSeq For Your Next Generation Sequencing
- Resequencing - Alignments (.bam files), variant calls (.vcf files)
- de novo assembly of genomes - contigs in FASTA format, or optionally, dot plot vs. Reference
- Rapid turnaround times - from DNA to data in 48 hours
- Fast and highly accurate results for a wide range of applications
- Read lengths up to 2x150bp
- Dual surface scanning - double the data
- Low DNA input from 1 ng DNA per sample
- High sample throughput - up to 96 samples per run
The NextSeq™ leverages TruSeq™ chemistry in order to generate up to 120Gb per run with 2 x 150bp paired-end reads, while supplying a fast and high quality data yield with a high level of base calls above Q30. All this enables scientists to carry out a wide range of sequencing applications including de novo sequencing, targeted resequencing and transcriptome sequencing.
We operate to a unique set of quality standards: we are CPA, GCP accredited and we are also Illumina CSPro certified. This commitment to quality ensures that we deliver the highest quality data and service across every aspect of our business.
*subject to application and read length